Skip to main content

2024 Clearly Christian Readathon Wrap-Up


As 2024 comes to a close, the Clearly Christian Readathon hosts—Christian Books and Coffee, Devoted to Hope, and I—are thrilled that this past year, we were able to feature the following Christian authors:

We look forward to sharing even more Christian authors and their books in 2025 😀

Note: All of these authors have publicly stated their commitment to writing clearly Christian books for readers; however, the Readathon hosts have not read every title published by these authors, so please continue to use your discernment when selecting books. We are grateful for these authors' hearts in writing Christ-glorifying fiction and pray that God will continue to use their writing ministry to bless and edify readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Book Review Programs

Over time, I've been on the hunt for Christian book review programs that readers can join. As a result, I've been able to compile the following list which may be of interest if you are seeking review copies of Christian books. This list mostly applies to print and ebooks, although some publishers offer audiobooks as well. If further information is available for any of the publishers below (or any missing publishers), please let me know as I am happy to update this list—thank you! Please note that you can also search for these publishers on NetGalley and other review sites in case there are no review programs available to you or you don't qualify for one 😊 List last updated: September 23, 2026 Christian Publishers 10ofThose Availability: U.S., Canadian, and U.K. residents Format: Only books published by 10ofThose qualify for review requests so as to avoid impeding with other Christian book review programs Genre: Christian non-fiction, children's books Email for availabi...

Review: Pride and Practicality

After reading  Sense and Suitability by Pepper Basham , I've been absolutely hooked on how she writes a Regency story! Pride and Practicality follows Simon Reeves' sister, Arianna, as she returns home to her family after escaping a scandal. I love her redemption story and am so thrilled that I've also been able to meet my favourite clergyman, Thomas Bridges. Many thanks to Thomas Nelson and NetGalley for providing a complimentary copy of this book for review consideration. All opinions are my own. Book Synopsis In a world ruled by reputation, compassion may be the most scandalous act of all. Arianna Reeves knows how quickly admiration can turn into exile. One poorly placed trust, one disastrously charming rake, and she is no longer society's darling—but its favorite cautionary tale. Now returned home—uninvited and unmistakably whispered about—Arianna is determined to make amends with her estranged family and do something useful with her thoroughly ruined life. Even ...

Things I'm Not Supposed to Do

It's interesting to discover what people should be and shouldn't be doing when they share about books online. More and more, I feel like there can be a backlash against anything now, to the point where anyone with a passion for books can feel paralyzed in offering their own bookish content. For the large part, I try to tune out these things because it's ever-changing, and if it's not one thing, it'll be another. I'm sad when people feel stifled due to these capricious "rules" that half (if not more of) the time seem to keep people from excitedly engaging in what they love most. I'm thankful that I've received immense support from the reading community when I first started out, so I want to encourage anyone who is thinking of jumping in with their personal approach to books by sharing how I practically break the following ten rules covering things from content generation to materials access: I'm not supposed to use Canva for my book posts.  ...